I was amazed to see all of the pine trees and forests.
Shortly after entering the state I reached the coastal highway and stayed on that for about 200 miles. It was kind of slow going, as I went through town after town with slower speed limits.
The beach looked so inviting that I decided to lay out for some sun rays. I did get a lot of people looking at me wondering why this guy was laying out all dress in black leathers and wearing a protective helmet.
I stopped tonight in Tallahassee and I'm staying with Scott and Cally Nichols, (My nephew and his wife), along with Pat and Cary (In laws). I'll be attending Church with them tomorrow and participating in the blessing of their new baby, Logan. Afterwards, I'll head towards the Al antic coast and Daytona Beach.
Now that I am in Florida, and with my desire of being a law abiding citizen, I researched the laws of the state, and found the following interesting laws:
It is illegal to sing in a public place while wearing a swimsuit.
It is illegal to eat cottage cheese on Sunday after 6:00 PM. (Now that will be a hard one for me)
You may not fart in a public place after 6:00 PM, or on Thursdays.
Believe it or not, these laws are still on the Florida law books.
Until then...
Lucky for you the cottage cheese you will legally eat for lunch will give you law abiding toots well before the mandatory "cork it" hour.
ReplyDeleteIf you are going to try and sneak one out while in public, try dragging your foot at the same time. Usually it works to cover up the noise. How do they prosecute a S-B-D?
Stay safe and good luck getting the sand out of your leathers.
Love you pops!
Chad
I might be a little slow... but what is a S-B-D?
ReplyDeleteSilent but deadly. You know, the toots that don't make a peep but could clear out an entire room.
ReplyDelete